A mid October 3DPrinting project. I’m finally getting some good results from the Makerbot Replicator 2. I’ve just had it refurbished with new drive belts, all missing caps and covers replaced and a little bit of electric work. Even though I’m waiting for the new From 2 to arrive I decided to see what I could do with this machine and I’m really enjoying the results i’m getting. The banding is still an issue although with rubbing down this becomes less so. My plan is to print this troll at 15 cm wide at a high resolution. The last few jobs that I have completed have ended up being painted with citadel miniature paints from games workshop and I think this project will go the same way.